1. Students may check out one book for a two week period. If the book needs to be renewed, the student must bring the book in for it to be renewed.
2. If a book is damaged or lost a fine is accessed based on the damage or replacement cost for the book.
3. Overdue notices are sent to the student's homeroom teacher.
4. Students with overdue, damaged or lost books must clear in the library to receive their report cards and a Golden Ticket.
5. All classroom rules are upheld in the library. Gum, candy, food or drinks are not allowed in the library.
6. All of the LBSD Acceptable Use Policies apply in the library.
Please note these rules:
A. No e-mail except to electronically send an assignment to a teacher
B. No games
C. No downloading
7. Lost/Damaged Books- If you damage a book, the damage will be assessed by the librarian. If you lose a book or damage it beyond repair, you must pay the replacement cost of the book.
8. Once the student has put a book on hold on the LBMS Destiny Discover site, the student's teacher may send the student to the media center with a pass to pick up the book.
9. If students need to use the library or library computers, they need to have a hall pass from a teacher.